2013-12-13

Easing back into reality

Well, I can see it's been some time since I've posted to my blog. I'm not sure there's too much heartbreak to be found, but I suppose that's something only time will tell. Eventually, I would like to use this blog as a form of therapy, an outlet of sorts so I will no longer have to keep everything bottled up inside.

As for my current situation, I have a full-time job, a boyfriend, my own car, and I will be starting college come January 13th. I've also been able to manage my finances so I can afford the necessities in anticipation of any future needs, which has been incredibly helpful.

Along with all this, I have monthly appointments with a chiropractor, and soon I will be having psychological discussions to keep my life on track. I'm nervous about the latter, but I think it's something that is long overdue, and will ultimately be beneficial in the long run.

That being said, I look forward to creating future posts, in hopes that I will see improvement in mood and tone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home