2011-12-04

Somehow functional

Wow. So hey there. It's been.. quite some time.

I've been having these moments, epiphanies if you will, where I look at some of the things I've done and thought to myself, "Damn, I have no shame." Another common one: "I give -zero- fucks right now."

I've also realized I need to look elsewhere for work. I've sent out a few applications but no serious biters. Can't afford to stop trying, though.

I need to get into college, as well. I found out I can get an A. A. S. in Business Computer Systems & Management at NHCC completely online, which would be incredibly convenient. So I'll be seeing when the semesters are starting and go from there. 

Anywho.. I need to get rollin'. I have a play to go see today.

Cinderella. 


::que little mice singing::
Cinderelly, Cinderelly,
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping
And the sweeping, and the dusting
They always keep her hopping
She goes around in circles
'Til she's very, very dizzy
Still they holler
Keep a-busy, Cinderelly!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you find new work. It is tough out there. If you were into cigars I would try and hire you, though I might have something you can do possibly if you are interested.

Good luck with the NHCC online classes. I am rooting for you.

Enjoy the play.

- Josh

6/12/11 17:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have all done things we are ashamed of. Its what you do to correct these moment that defines us. Your job is one and I wish you the best for recovering from any blemish that lay in that record.
As for the zero fucks, its your fuck to give. Just don't let you get in the way of yourself. A risk could also be very worthwhile.

16/12/11 16:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home